Meanwhile many other community members are pouring their passions into trail building; creating greenways; battling invasive species; maintaining trails on behalf of Metro or the Bowen Municipality; participating in exhaustive planning… and out walking the trails.
The PDF maps in the current version of this website can all be found on paper in the Bowen Island Trails Guide -available from the Info Centre behind the Bowen Library in Snug Cove. In future this site will also feature full interactive maps, feature articles, and a QR code system allowing people to quickly access information on mobile devices while walking.
- John Dowler – Cosmic Idea Web Strategy & Design
- Allard Oeckleon – Storm Mountain Developments
- Don Youngson
- John Reid – Evergreen
- Bonny Brokenshire – Bowen Island Municipality
- Robert Ballantyne – Rotary Club
- Hilary Butler – Rotary Club
- Rob Wall
- Murray Atherton – Tourism Bowen Island
- Glen Bagshaw
- Will Husby
- Shelley Shannon – Bowen Island Municipality